The first step is to internalize that it’s actually in you to become wealthy. As Brian Tracy reveals, for many people, it just never occurs to them that it’s even possible to become wealthy. It takes a conscious initial step, together with long-term thinking that puts you on the path.
- Tracy helps you to overcome self-inflicted barriers to achieving your financial goals:
For some, due to existing personal experience or role models, it never occurs to them that it’s even possible to become wealthy.
- They also don’t make a conscious decision to take the first step.
- Procrastination…there’s always something coming in the way.
- Many will retire poor due to their inability to delay gratification and discipline their finances.
- A lack of time perspective, e.g., failing to put $50 a month aside for your newborn’s scholarship fund, can detour your success. People with long-time perspective almost invariably move up economically in their lifetime.