The amorphous quality of charisma seems to portent success. Brian Tracy explains that charisma tends to be based more on perceptions than reality, so it’s important to manage others’ perceptions of you…
- Strong relationship between charisma and success
- Charisma is:
- Essentially a law of attraction; you attract people who harmonize with your own frame of mind
- Largely based on perceptions of you, i.e., in the eye of the beholder
- You act differently toward someone you see as successful and charismatic regardless of whether they actually are/look successful and charismatic
- So, it’s important to manage and improve others’ perceptions of you
- Fascination can be contagious…the more you find others to be fascinating, there’s a good chance that they’ll find you more fascinating as well.