This WBTV CBS Charlotte news report shows how Stephanie Broadnax found success working at home.
- An online search initially showed a lot of possibilities in a variety of fields
- Working fifty hours a week in data entry, customer service and technical support, she now makes twice what she used to earn working outside her home
- The BBB gives high marks to several home business companies
- While researching companies, Stephanie learned several valuable lessons including to: (i) be cautious about paying any money; and (ii) look for legitimate sounding jobs like data entry with reasonable hourly rates
- Be disciplined and create a designated and quiet work environment