In this TED Talk, Princess Umul Hatiyya Ibrahim Mahama outlines her six points to enhance funding chances with angel investors:
- Know who you’re pitching to—thoroughly research the investor/investment group
- Sell yourself first, then sell your idea (people buy people first then ideas)
- What is your edge, your point of difference?
- What personal commitment have you made to the idea? (time, money, other resources)
- Exit strategy (have a clear path to rewarding investors)
- Learning never ends…continue to refine and improve upon your idea